viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

Conversation

Merly: hello! Paola, how are you?
Paola: I’m so good
Merly: what’s the matter?
Paola: I’m not sure. I have a stomachache
Merly: you should go see my family’s doctor
Paola: ok I will thanks
Alberto: good morning. How do you feel?
Paola: hi doctor. I have a strong stomachache.
Alberto: do you have another pain, are you alergic to any drugs
Paola: no, is only my stomachache and I’m not allergic to anything
Alberto: ok I will recommend you some capsules; drink a lot of fluids and antacid liquids too
Paola: thanks doctor.
Paola: hello! Can I get a bottle of antacid and those capsules?
Daniela: wich one?
Paola: the ones in a white box, is called buscapine I think
Daniela: oh, I see, do you have problems with your stomachache
Paola: yes
Daniela: ok may I have the doctor’s prescription please, is mandatory
Paola: sure here you have
Daniela: thanks you here you go it is 25,00$
Paola: ok, bye.

No hay comentarios: